If you’re in either the United Kingdom or Australia — we’ve got news for you! The Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Beta is now open for registration, and the full launch is planned for next year.
The KH Missing-Link Beta is now recruiting! The application period starts on October 30th and ends on November 19th.
If you’re interested in trying out the game before the full launch, you can sign up on the official website.
Looking to sign up for the beta? Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Residents of the United Kingdom or Australia
- Ages 18 or older
- Users must accept and agree to the ‘Closed Beta Test Application Requirements’, ‘Closed Beta Test Precautions’, and the ‘Closed Beta Test Tester Agreement (KH Missing-Link)’
For iOS testers, they will be notified via the e-mail address registered on the application form around (or on) Tuesday, November 28th, 2023. Android testers will be at a later date.
Square Enix will be taking in approximately 3000 people to beta test Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link. This will be split for about 1500 people on iOS, and 1500 on Android — there is currently no news whether this will be expanded.
- Recommended Device and System Requirements:
- iOS: iOS 15.0 or higher / Device: iPhone XS or later / Free space: 5GB or more
- Android: Android 10 or higher / SoC: Snapdragon 845 or higher / RAM: 4GB or more / Free space: 5GB or more
- Testing Period: The Closed Beta Test testing period will be conducted for iOS and Android on separate dates.
- iOS Testing Period: Wednesday, November 29, 2023, 7:00 AM (UTC) – Friday, December 8, 2023 (UTC) *exact end time to be updated on a later date
- Android Testing Period: Planned for January 2024
You can find the full overview on the Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Beta test here. Good luck to everyone applying! We hope you get in. The application process also includes a short questionnaire.
Never miss out on Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link news again. Stay up to date with Square Enix’s upcoming RPG by joining our weekly email newsletter.