Monster Hunter Now V63 is out now! With it comes a range of bug fixes, and main features also being adjusted.
Monster Hunter Now V63 was released on 2023/10/17 JST. You can read the official patch notes post here.
Main Features Adjusted Or Changed:
- Party members’ avatars are now displayed in the field.
- Criteria for party disbandment has been changed. After creating a party, if no hunts take place for a certain period, a “Disband Party” confirmation will appear.
- Favorites feature has been introduced. When you register an equipment you want to forge, upgrade or overgrade as a favorite, the materials necessary for this equipment will be highlighted accordingly.
- Ease of locking on with the “Lock-On” skill during hunts has been adjusted.
- Effects have been added for when skills like “Poison Resistance” and “Paralysis Resistance” activate during a hunt.
- When you are down and don’t have any recovery items left, you can now purchase a Potion and use it immediately (please note that the timer keeps running during the purchase process).
- In the confirmation screen for starting a hunt with low health, you can now use recovery items.
- The number of nearby hunters in the Hunt Preparation Menu for Urgent Quests is no longer displayed.
- Design of certain Hunter Medals and the UI have been changed in the Hunter Medal details screen.
- Position of the close button has been adjusted.
- When receiving First-Aid Meds at the shop and exceeding the maximum possession amount, a confirmation screen will now appear.
The maximum possession amount for First-Aid Meds is 10. Please note that any extras will be discarded.
- Skill ‘Special Boost’ not activated for Longsword.
- Discrepancy in monster’s ★(star) amount when joining Group Hunts in response to “Join hunt!” invitations.
- AR Camera: display issues when placing or repositioning monsters.
- The time required to regain Health may be reduced under certain conditions.
- “Last Stand” description in Italian/Descrizione modificata: “ultimo attacco”
Never miss out on Monster Hunter Now or any Niantic news again. Stay updated by joining our weekly email newsletter.