With The Witcher: Monster Slayer update 0.9.3 comes the friends list feature, and a few other huge changes! It also brings about new scrolls and skills.
The game has been out as part of early access for a few months now, both on Android and iOS.
Monster Slayer update 0.9.3 marks another huge step from the development team in getting ready for full launch.
This new update adds in a friends list system, so you can connect with other witchers – sending and receiving bags.
This friend system functions similarly to Pokémon GO. The bag contains items which will help you out on your adventure!
There have also been two new scrolls added to the game: The Summoning Scroll and the Range Scroll. There is also a new skill: Witcher Aura, which summons a random monster.
Here is an in-depth list of the rest of the changes:
- Daily quest and item price values have been changed.
- The Nemeton fights now require a minimum player level and have been adjusted.
- The player’s interaction range has also been adjusted.
- It is now easier to parry attacks, and the bomb-throwing mechanic has been changed.
- Due to skill changes, the skill tree has been reset – all points have also been returned to the player for redistribution.
- There is now new chest bundles added to the shops.
- New rewards for levelling up.
- The damage buff from basic oils have been increased.
- Some monsters have been rebalanced and have lower health points.
- Dimeritium Bomb now has kinetic damage and costs more.
- The Potion Master skill has been temporarily removed.
- There has also been other minor bug fixes and updates.
The Witcher: Monster Slayer is currently in early access in a few countries, with a planned full launch later this year. We hope everybody enjoys the update and don’t forget to oil up!
If you want to learn more about the game, you can check out the Official Website.